Support success for challengers who innovate the world
A small shop-like company for information systems (our initial stage)
An IT company built by doctors of science (a while ago)
A company that comprehensively supports DX (our current stage)
i’s FACTORY co., ltd.
April 25, 2000
Leadership & Auditor
||Tomoyasu Ohba, Ph.D. (Science)
Message from the President
Startup Company President Blog
||Naoto Tsutsui, Ph.D. (Science)
||Nao Yoshizawa *1
||Tomohiro Katayama Lawyer, Certified Public Accountant *2 ※2
||Takashi Yamaguchi Certified Public Accountant *2 ※2
*1 Outside company director stipulated in Article 2.15 of the Companies Act of Japan
*2 Outside company auditor stipulated in Article 2.16 of the Companies Act of Japan
Advisor (In no particular order)
Yutaka Sasaki (CEO, Bethelight, K.K.)
Kiyoyuki Tsujimura (CEO, CarpeDiem, K.K.)
Tatsuro Ikeda Lawyer, Certified Public Accountant
Bank Accounts for Transactions
Mizuho Bank Ltd.
Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation
ISMS International Standard “ISO/IEC 27001:2013” obtained on July 21, 2017
Accreditation Scope: Head Office, All Offices
Information Security Policy
|April 1, 2000
|November 1, 2005
||Tomoyasu Ohba appointed as CEO
|August 1, 2011
||bodais service started
Clients (In no particular order)
- ITOCHU Techno-Solutions Corporation
- NTT Communications Corporation
- NTT Facilities, Inc
- Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd.,Recruit Communications Co., Ltd.
- Hakuhodo Inc.,Dentsu Inc.
- TechnoPro, Inc.
- Collabos Corporation
- Medical Data Vision Co., Ltd.
- Netyear Group Corporation
- Gurunavi, Inc.
- GUNZE LIMITED
- Nissan Motor Co., Ltd.
- Secom Homelife Co., Ltd.
- Tokyo Institute of Technology and Waseda University
- Ministry of Finance, Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, National Institute of Science and Technology Policy, and Japan Advanced Institute of Science and Technology